bug? using unrar

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Wed Mar 9 03:25:01 GMT 2005

    [ The following text is in the "ISO-8859-2" character set. ]

Ok that makes sense as a standard exe would return a null string to the
unrar lb and UnPackRar would exit right then and there. But there is
obviously an issue with the name being duplicated, that should not happen..
unless. Oops! That version doesn't have the revised handling of being unable
to rename safe names. I think Julian has something coming that would prevent
that from happening as well. I would still like to test that archive.

Rick

> --
> Marcin

> believed to be clean.