Outstanding feature/fix requests?

Derek Winkler dwinkler at ALGORITHMICS.COM
Tue Mar 8 21:26:12 GMT 2005

Yes but using files and keeping the LHS associated with the RHS of the and.

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Julian Field
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 4:23 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Outstanding feature/fix requests?

Direction: address-pattern and Direction: address-pattern result
So for example:

From: domain.com and to: customer.com store,deliver

This could be used in, for example, Non-Spam Actions, and would cause
non-spam mail going from domain.com to customer.com to be stored in the
quarantine as well as being delivered.

Derek Winkler wrote:

>What's the syntax for rules containing and statements?

proprietary to Algorithmics Incorporated and its affiliates
("Algorithmics").  If received in error, use is prohibited.  Please destroy,
and notify sender.  Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or
virus-free.  Algorithmics does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions.  Any commitment intended to bind Algorithmics must be reduced to
writing and signed by an authorized signatory.