Outstanding feature/fix requests?

Gareth Campling gareth at GRIFFIN.COM
Tue Mar 8 13:35:42 GMT 2005

The thing that would be very handy is getting the config from MySQL,
Some people will hate to have this in MySQL but it has superb
replication features so
For clustering and bringing new servers online its very helpful.

I think FSL are doing this for there commercial products but for the
open source side this would be very nice feature.

--
Gareth Campling
Network Operations Engineer
Griffin Internet

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Julian Field
Sent: 06 March 2005 16:42
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Outstanding feature/fix requests?

Other than a minor cosmetic one I can't reproduce, I don't think I have
any outstanding requests for fixes.

Does anyone know of any fixes or features they would like to see, that I
haven't yet done?

--
Julian Field
www.MailScanner.info

Before posting, read the MAQ (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/) and the
archives (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message from Griffin Internet
Limited and any attachments is confidential and intended only for the named
recipient(s). If you have received this message in error, you are
prohibited from copying, distributing or using the information. Please
contact the sender immediately by return email and delete the original
message.