MAILSCANNER Digest - 6 Mar 2005 to 7 Mar 2005 - Special issue (#2005-69)

Dan Harris dannyh at aac-services.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 11:16:08 GMT 2005

Don't know if anyone else has seen this, but for some reason our MailScanner
(4.37.7) has picked up the above digest as having "Other Bad Content
Detected", citing "Too many attachments in message" as the reason? We have
the default 200 set in MailScanner.conf. A quick browse of the archive shows
somewhere around 180 postings since the previous digest, so I guess the
other graphics must have tipped it over the 200 limit. I guess that there's
a bit of tweaking needed on the number of posts before a "Special Issue"
digest is created?

Thanks for the great product,

Dan Harris.