Whitelist FromOrTo:

Tue Mar 8 09:06:03 GMT 2005

Andy

glad you got it working.

what have you got in whitelist with regards ip-addresses? (if you want
to hide the actual ip-addresses that's fine). From memory you need
NET::CIDR for this to work properly, but that should be installed with
MS, but it's worth checking.

As for the workout - was quite tired so didn't do as much as normal.
What kicked my but was 1) having two small kids and getting out of
breath chasing them around in the garden etc. and 2) friend of mine from
university literally dropping dead at work from heart disease (ag 38
same as me).

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator