Mail::ClamAV [was: Re: SAVI-Perl/Sophos on RedHat Enterprise 4]

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Mon Mar 7 19:40:55 GMT 2005

All,

With 0.16 on Solaris 9, the tests failed like so:

PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e"
"test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t
t/Mail-ClamAV....NOK 11#     Failed test (t/Mail-ClamAV.t at line 115)
t/Mail-ClamAV....NOK 12#     Failed test (t/Mail-ClamAV.t at line 116)
t/Mail-ClamAV....NOK 13#     Failed test (t/Mail-ClamAV.t at line 117)
# Looks like you failed 3 tests of 13.
t/Mail-ClamAV....dubious
         Test returned status 3 (wstat 768, 0x300)
DIED. FAILED tests 11-13
         Failed 3/13 tests, 76.92% okay
Failed Test     Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
t/Mail-ClamAV.t    3   768    13    3  23.08%  11-13
Failed 1/1 test scripts, 0.00% okay. 3/13 subtests failed, 76.92% okay.

Per the discussion here, I edited t/Mail-ClamAV.t and commented out the
one line using scanbuff.  After that the tests all passed. Don't know
if this is the right thing to do or not...

Jeff Earickson
Colby College