Problem with MailScanner, postfix and corrupt mails

Robert Waldner waldner at WALDNER.PRIV.AT
Mon Mar 7 17:55:35 GMT 2005

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 17:21:05 GMT, Stef Morrell writes:
>As a point of interest, I'd be intrigued to know how many of these
>Robert gets. I'm only getting perhaps 1 in 30,000 email.

As I said previously, 1-2/day/box, each of which does ~10k/day.

cheers,
&rw
--
-- Quite cool failure mode, too. Everything just suddenly wasn't
-- there, as all available bandwidth was consumed by OSPF.