Outstanding feature/fix requests?

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Mon Mar 7 15:12:18 GMT 2005

Julian Field wrote:
> Other than a minor cosmetic one I can't reproduce, I don't think I have
> any outstanding requests for fixes.
>
> Does anyone know of any fixes or features they would like to see, that I
> haven't yet done?

Maybe it's time to change:

Spam List = ORDB-RBL SBL+XBL # MAPS-RBL+ costs money (except .ac.uk)

into a blank as default just like the virus scanners. There's many
beginners that end up with the below and don't understand why it got
classified as spam even though SA score below the threshold:

MailScanner-SpamCheck: spam, SBL+XBL, SORBS-SPAM,
        SORBS-DNSBL, SpamAssassin (score=1.853, required 5,
        DEAR_SOMETHING 0.80, RCVD_IN_SBL 1.05)

Since most use SA anyway it's confusing that both are on if you're not
aware of it.

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun