Problem Spamassassin - Mailscanner

Mon Mar 7 14:38:05 GMT 2005

Martins

OK edit MailScanner.conf and change Spam List option so it equals nothing..

Spam List =

edit spam.assassin.prefs.conf and make sure the skip_rbls_check option
is commented out..

# skip_rbl_checks 1

now addin zero scores to spam.assassin.prefs.conf for the RBL's you
don't want to run..

score __RCVD_IN_NJABL 0.0
score RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL 0.0
score RCVD_IN_NJABL_MULTI 0.0
score RCVD_IN_NJABL_PROXY 0.0
score RCVD_IN_NJABL_RELAY 0.0
score RCVD_IN_NJABL_SPAM 0.0
score RCVD_IN_NJABL_CGI 0.0
#score __RCVD_IN_SORBS 0.0
score RCVD_IN_SORBS_HTTP 0.0
score RCVD_IN_SORBS_MISC 0.0
score RCVD_IN_SORBS_SMTP 0.0
score RCVD_IN_SORBS_SOCKS 0.0
score RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB 0.0
score RCVD_IN_SORBS_BLOCK 0.0
score RCVD_IN_SORBS_ZOMBIE 0.0
#score RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL 0.0
score __RFC_IGNORANT_ENVFROM 0.0
score DNS_FROM_RFC_DSN 0.0
score DNS_FROM_RFC_POST 0.0
score DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE 0.0
score DNS_FROM_RFC_WHOIS 0.0
score DNS_FROM_RFC_BOGUSMX 0.0
score RCVD_IN_DSBL 0.0
score DNS_FROM_AHBL_RHSBL 0.0
score HABEAS_INFRINGER 0.0
score HABEAS_USER 0.0
score RCVD_IN_BSP_TRUSTED 0.0
score RCVD_IN_BSP_OTHER 0.0
score __SENDERBASE 0.0
score SB_NEW_BULK 0.0
score SB_NSP_VOLUME_SPIKE 0.0
score RCVD_IN_RSL 0.0
score RCVD_IN_MAPS_RBL 0.0
score RCVD_IN_MAPS_DUL 0.0
score RCVD_IN_MAPS_RSS 0.0
score RCVD_IN_MAPS_NML 0.0

stop and restart MailScanner and that will help.

Also make sure you're Net::DNS perl module is the latest version too
(0.48) or the RBL checks won't run.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator