Vicious Circle

Dave Goodrich ldg at TLS.NET
Mon Mar 7 13:28:07 GMT 2005

Steen, Glenn wrote:
> [...]

Ahh, I understand now, but if I reject with a 550, won't that cause my
MailScanner box to then generate the bounce back to the original server?

Foreign Server -> TLS-MailScanner -> TLS-Toaster

How are others Using MailScanner in front of pop toasters handling this
issue? It is looking as if moving the "User Check" to the MailScanner
machine _is_ my one good option.

Thanks,

DAve

--