Outstanding feature/fix requests?

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Mon Mar 7 12:48:00 GMT 2005

I do that at the MTA level now, I log at 10 or more and log/block above 20.
Now there is an exception list for BDC personell that send certain reminders
and other customer related information to customer lists that have requested
it from the dealerships or from Ford Mo.

Now that is using Exim, but I would assume any MTA could do it.

Rick

> Patrick Zerbin wrote:

believed to be clean.