Outstanding feature/fix requests?

Mike michael at NOMENNESCIO.NET
Sun Mar 6 18:42:02 GMT 2005

Your work load isn't high enough??? ;-)

Very well, I've been thinking of some features the last couple of weeks, so here's a list (I've /no/ idea if it's difficult to implement or even if there are more people who like these features):

- Stop Spam checks (Spam Assassin) as soon as High Score is reached (e.g. if number of Spam Lists is larger than "Spam Lists To Reach High Score"). This is a fine tune of "Check SpamAssassin If On Spam List".
- Stop Virus checks when at least X number of virus scanners say message contains a virus
- No virus checks if High Score is reached and High Score Action = delete (and does not contain "store"), since virus checks seem to be executed /after/ the spam checks.
- Archive only mail that is not Spam (either High and/or Low) and/or does not contain viruses and/or does not contain Bad Content
- %spool% variable, so Incoming Queue Dir, Outgoing Queue Dir, Incoming Work Dir and Quarantine Dir can be rewritten as "%spool%/mqueue.in", etc.
- All possible variables available in reports ($from, $to, $date, $subject, etc.). I seem to recall that not all variables are available in the reports. This has been a while since I last checked this, so maybe this is no longer the case.

That's it for now, if anything else comes to mind, I'll post it here.

>Julian Field

Mike.