Virus being missed. (assumed)

David Curtis dcurtis at SBSCHOOLS.NET
Sat Mar 5 03:07:02 GMT 2005

It does help. And thanks to all. This list is very informative and has
great quick responce.

Thanks,
David Curtis
dcurtis at sbschools.net
(802) 652-7254
South Burlington School District
550 Dorset Street
South Burlington, Vt 05403
>>> steve.swaney at FSL.COM 03/04/05 7:14 PM >>>
Steve Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Phone: 202 338-1670
Cell: 202 352-3262
www.fsl.com
steve.swaney at fsl.com

Couldn't be easier, in MailScanner.conf:

Virus Scanners = clamav bitdefender

Or better, if you've installed the perl Module Mail::ClamAV

Virus Scanners = clamavmodule bitdefender

As soon as you installed BitDefender, MailScanner found it and started
updating it. Julian (correctly) believes that if a Virus Scanner is
installed, it should be updated so that if and when you decide to use
it,
the definition files will be up to date :)

Hope this helps,

Steve Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.