Razor-agent.log - how?

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Fri Mar 4 10:03:43 GMT 2005

    [ The following text is in the "windows-1251" character set. ]

Seems like that is the home dir for your webserver, not postfix?
Perhaps this is from MailWatch?
No matter... Another way to solve this is to create the .razor
directory in ~postfix and make it writeable to postfix, then
run the discovery/setup as the postfix user ... If you run in a
chroot jail, this might entail "su - postfix -s /bin/sh" and ...
well discover away:-).
At least how I solved it. My .02^Ès worth...:-)

-- Glenn