Panda not working

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Fri Mar 4 09:46:50 GMT 2005

Try
/usr/lib/MailScanner/panda-wrapper /usr /tmp
since the lines
$pavcl = shift;
$pavcl .=  '/bin/pavcl';
would first set $pavcl to /usr, then concatenate /bin/pavcl onto
that, making $pavcl (which is used further down) be /usr/bin/pavcl

If that doesn't work, try it while standing in the /tmp directory.
Looking at it, it seems like the wrapper ignores any path, but
will preserve scanner options.

-- Glenn