Razor-agent.log - how?

Errol Uriel Neal Jr. eneal at dfi-intl.com
Fri Mar 4 00:00:00 GMT 2005

This can be controlled by setting the razor home in your sa config file. But this needs to coincide with the location you created your razor configs in.
Run razor-admin --create with the switch that controlls its home then edit the razor confi file and your sa config file.
I may not be giving the directions in the right order, but its all there. If you don't get it right, or if no one else responds before I get to my servers, then ill correct myself where needed.

Errol