bayes 00

Thu Mar 3 15:14:40 GMT 2005

David

you have to teach bayes when it's wrong. (see info in sa-learn)

also having alot of the rules from www.rulesemporium.com/rules.htm can
help alot too. Drip feed them in and see which ones help the most.

DO NOT use bigevil.cf, instead make sure the URI-RBL's are turned on,
again these help alot.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator