A question re "Ignore Spam Whitelist If ..." - SORTED & THANKS!

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Thu Mar 3 11:39:35 GMT 2005

Blimey! What an impressively helpful and immedite response. Thanks for
all the  suggestions.

Raylund Lai, Drew Marshall and Julian, among others, suggested moving my
block of local IP addresses for which no spam scanning was to take place
from the spam.whitelist.rules file to a new rules file to be used with
the "Spam Checks =" option. I have done this.

Raylund provided the most detailed answer for which my thanks.

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Information Systems and Services (ISS),
                           University of Newcastle,
                           Newcastle upon Tyne,
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.