External virus scanners

Thu Mar 3 10:54:23 GMT 2005

Oh good a site with a policy they adhere to. (no I'm not being funny I
like this).

That's probably not a bad idea...let MS prove itself and then they can
make business descision rather than a technical one. Should they want to
move the scanner off the windows box to the MS box they can do this at a
  later date.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator