OT - Etrust Reg Exp for MailWatch

David Jacobson davidj at synaq.com
Thu Mar 3 10:13:53 GMT 2005

Hi There,

I wonder if anyone has setup the regular expression for the lame CA
Etrust (inocmd32) or whatever the hell it's called :)  I've tried a few
regular expressions in functions.php, it seems I'm just missing it by a
bit...

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,

David Jacobson
Technical Director
SYNAQ (Pty) Ltd

Tel:    0860 0 SYNAQ (79627)
Direct: 011 290 6388
Fax:    011 290 6389
Cell:   083 235 0760
Mail:   davidj at synaq.com
Web:    http://www.synaq.com

Key Fingerprint
8246 FCE1 3C22 7EFB E61B  18DF 6E8B 65E8 BD50 78A1