MailScanner ANNOUNCE: New commercial product SMGateway

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Wed Mar 2 22:01:09 GMT 2005

Thanks for the kind words

> But I have a question?:
>
> Does the milter-ahead in SMGateway support closed mail-lists. I have tried
> to use it before, but could not get it to work.
>
> I think the problem was, that when the MS server did RCPT TO, it used a
> blank MAIL FROM.

Milter-ahead will accept email only if destination mailhub will accept email
for the recipients address. If mail to the address is deliverable on the
mail hub, it will be accepted on the gateway.

Where Milter-ahead is quite nice is its intelligent error handling and
intelligent caching of results. For all the details please visit:

        http://www.milter.info/milter-ahead/index.shtml

Hope this helps,

Steve

Steve Swaney