MailScanner ANNOUNCE: New commercial product SMGateway

Michael Baird mike at TC3NET.COM
Wed Mar 2 16:22:08 GMT 2005

BTW, your download form wouldn't let me enter my information when I
specified my Company Name, it responded with a javascript error no
matter how I entered it, until I left it blank, at which point I
received the success page.

Regards
Michael Baird