Beta release 4.39.4

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Mar 2 14:18:04 GMT 2005

I always try to at least reply, but good ideas do get lost sometimes.
The unrar code would require another timeout wrapper round it, which I
would have to copy from elsewhere, so it isn't trivial.
I can't remember if I came up with a solution to the duplicated
filenames problem or not, it was quite a long time ago.

Julian Field