4.39.5-1 - is sendmail locking broken again?

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Wed Mar 2 12:06:44 GMT 2005

[snip]

Julian

The same configuration change as before is causing the problem. It is
the default "deliver attachment" action in
%rules-dir%/Spam_Actions.rules.

If I just make that action "deliver" then 4.39.5 works OK.

The message's qf/df files that will repeat the problem can be found at
ftp://unix.ncl.ac.uk/pub/users/nqgc. They are the ones with QID
j21Kcajg023214.

This message is both spam and carries a virus so in that regard it is
similar to the previous message that caused problems with 4.39.4.

Quentin