New virus?? {Virus Scanned}

Christo Bezuidenhout Christo at IT4AFRICA.CO.ZA
Tue Mar 1 10:13:07 GMT 2005

AVP detects it as
MessageID: j216HARt001752
Report: [newprice.zip] prs_03.exe: Infected: Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.bd [AVP]
This avp is part of the F-Secure Suite.

From:
MailScanner mailing list [mailto:MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK]
On Behalf Of
Roger Jochem