SpamAssassin 3.0.2 will not update from install-Clam-SA

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Tue Mar 1 09:01:06 GMT 2005

I've sent this problem to the mailinglist before but at the time no
solution for the problem.

I'm using the tarball of install-Clam-SA version to update SpamAssassin
and some other modules.

However, it seems that the check in the script is not working properly, it
keeps reporting that the latest version is already installed when in fact
it is not:

Oh good, module Mail::SpamAssassin version 3.0.2 is already installed.

[root at lgw install-Clam-SA]# spamassassin --version
SpamAssassin version 3.0.0
   running on Perl version

I suspect that the script may do this for other modules as well. I do not
have 2 installations of perl in place, already checked that.

Any idea where the problem is or how I can force the script to re-install
everything?

Thanks!!
Remco