passwd protected attachements

Tue Jun 28 09:11:25 IST 2005

Hi

depends on what bit of MS of is stopping them. But once you found the
check that's stopping these, make that check a ruleset and make sure the
domain in question has that set to 'no'.

have a look in the rules/EXAMPLES file for more info..

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Karthik kiruba wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In default Mailscanner removes any password protected
> archives/attachements in mails. How do I enable to allow password
> protected archives/attachements for specific domains.
>
> -karthik.k
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and its attachments may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and/or PROTECTED PATIENT HEALTH INFORMATION intended solely for the use of Tranquilmoney Inc. it's clients and the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, printing, or copying of this e-mail message and/or any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this e-mail [shred the document] and any attachments.

the system manager.