Regex question

Craig Daters craig at WESTPRESS.COM
Mon Jun 27 23:16:28 IST 2005

I am using a dynamic IP block list with SpamAssassin, but the baysian
probability on these messages are so low that a negative score is being
attached. When the score for the dynamic list is applied, it is below
my threshold still, so I am trying to intercept these messages before
they make it MailScanner. Or maybe I can Isolate these specifically and
up the score for these specifically for anything that matches these
expressions?

On Jun 27, 2005, at 3:02 PM, Rick Cooper wrote:

> [...]
- ---
Craig Daters (craig at westpress.com)
Systems Administrator

West Press