Installation Questions Regarding RPM / tar.gz

Steve Douglas sdouglas at netnettech.com
Sun Jun 26 21:12:54 IST 2005

The script runs as expected (it states "oh" you have this already -- I
updated all the Perl modules from earlier MS installations).  It reports the
Convert::BinHex and MIME-tools couldn't be installed or dependency error.  I
have cpan'd in perl for each and they up-to-date.

How can I completely remove MS safely knowing all the PERL modules are
updated safely?  After wiping the slate the theory is it should work.