mailscanner declaring mails from local domains as spam

Fri Jun 24 09:47:53 IST 2005

Hi

you've got the default line first in the ruleset. This should *always*
go last. MS processess the rules sequentially until it hits a result
then stops processing the file. So move the "FromOrTo: default  no" to
the bottom of the file and you should it work fine.

As to why the RBL's (URI and normal) are firing I have no idea, what the
heck have you got in those emails....

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator