mailscanner declaring mails from local domains as spam

Senthu trystenx at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 07:59:20 IST 2005

Hi,

I have listed the FromOrTo: default to the end of the line, and reload
mailscanner, am monitoring the mail logs. will inform if any changes
has happens.

any one got idea on how to manage the spam assassin autolearn=spam.

 score=29.72, required 6, autolearn=spam, BAYES_99 3.50, HTML_20_30
 0.23, HTML_MES SAGE 0.00, MIME_HTML_ONLY 0.18, MIME_HTML_ONLY_MULTI
2.44, MPART_ALT_DIFF 0.07, MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER 0.05,
MSGID_FROM_MTA_ID 1.72, RCVD_BY_IP 0.07, RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET 1.22,

thank you
senthu