Postfix: Mails aren't delivered with MS 4.41.3

Jacques Caruso jacques at MONACO.NET
Wed Jun 22 14:46:20 IST 2005

Le Mardi 21 Juin 2005 20:11, Julian Field a écrit :
> Can you just make the hash depth 0 for all the queues?

Yes, that way it seems to work. Note that I couldn't just add
`hash_queue_depth = 0' in main.cf, as it complained the value must be
>=1, nor could I use `hash_queue_names =' (it would then whine about
the empty string), in the end `hash_queue_names = ""' worked for me.
Thanks for the workaround !

PS : I'd suggest adding this to the Postfix installation procedure, as
people will inevitably upgrade to 2.2.x over time.

Cheers,
--
[ Jacques Caruso <jacques at monaco.net>                  Développeur PHP ]
[ Monaco Internet                           http://monaco-internet.mc/ ]