Web Interface Status

David C.M. Weber david.weber at BACKBONESECURITY.COM
Mon Jun 20 14:36:27 IST 2005

I remember reading a while ago about how there was to be an "authorized"
MailScanner web interface.  I just wanted to know the status of this.

I'm considering working on a semi-fork of the MailWatch, to make it a
little easier to modify/understand (using Smarty Templates) as well as
adding/utilizing the HttpRequest object for the dynamic portions of the
site.  Hopefully going to be adding a little better functionality, while
trying to maintain the same general "look and feel" of the existing
mailwatch (especially considering that it hasn't been updated in over a
year).

Before I imbarked on this journey, I was just curious about whether I
was just wasting my time, due to the "authorized" one already
(presumably) in progress.  I searched the archives, but didn't find
anything really on the status.

Thanks