4.43.2-1, bug ?

[iso-8859-1] Dörfler Andreas Andreas.Doerfler at KEMPTEN.DE
Mon Jun 20 10:34:35 IST 2005

it works
Keep Spam And MCP Archive Clean = yes
for me, but not with
Keep Spam And MCP Archive Clean = no

everything was fine, until the update
from 4.42.9 to beta 4.43.2

well it´s not that importent, im just wondering
why ...

greetings
andy

--free your mind, use open source