MailScanner + Exim3 -> Exim4....or something else?

Tony Finch dot at DOTAT.AT
Mon Jun 20 08:12:05 IST 2005

James Gray <james at GRAYONLINE.ID.AU> wrote:

>OK - so I upgraded some other boxes to Exim4 just get a feel for any
>configuration changes....oh dear.  Seems Debian has split a nice, single,
>flat config file into an entire directory tree of config files.  Gah.

You should read /usr/doc/exim4/README (or whatever the file is called)
that describes the Debian Exim configuration system. If you decide you
don't want Debian's "help" then you can just put all your configuration
in /etc/exim4/exim.conf.

Tony.
LYME REGIS TO LANDS END INCLUDING THE ISLES OF SCILLY: NORTHWEST 3 OR 4
BACKING WEST OR SOUTHWEST 2 OR 3. MAINLY FAIR. MODERATE OR GOOD. SMOOTH OR
SLIGHT, LOCALLY MODERATE IN WEST AT FIRST.