MailScanner + Exim3 -> Exim4....or something else?

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Mon Jun 20 07:24:51 IST 2005

I haven't checked to see if you have asked on the exim list yet, but do so
if you have not.

IIRC there is a utility in deb for maintaining the files, and it seems there
is either a program to merge them into one or there is an optional package
that contains a monolithic configuration.

I have heard the deb guys argue as to which is easier many times.

Personally, even though I am not using debian I do split my ACLs into
separate files for ease of maintenance, and of course just include them into
the main exim config(s)

Rick

believed to be clean.