Problem Email Again (retry)

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Sun Jun 19 15:25:54 IST 2005

Mike Kercher <> scribbled on Wednesday, June 15, 2005 6:53 PM:

> I tried attaching the problem qf/df pair and it was rejected so I
> have uploaded the archive here:
>
> http://www.abby.com/problem_email.tar.gz
>

> I emailed the list a week or so ago about certain emails getting
> stuck in /var/spool/mqueue.in, being processed over and over again.
> It happened again today.  I restarted MailScanner in debug mode and
> didn't see anything useful there:

I think I have solved this strange problem.  First I upgraded to the latest
MS which did not help.  I ended up changing the action for High Scoring Spam
= from delete to forward dev_null (which is aliased to /dev/null).  Since
doing so, the problem has not come back yet.

Mike