4.43.2-1, bug ?

Rakesh rakesh at NETCORE.CO.IN
Fri Jun 17 10:39:03 IST 2005

Dörfler Andreas wrote:

>julian
>
>u changed the ordner of spam/virusscans in the beta ?
>this problem with ms beta and mailwatch realy drives me crazy :/

Andy,

Can you elaborate your prob ? The spam and viruscan sequence hasn't
changed in the beta. I am sure if Julian changes it, its going to be a
major change and Julian would definitely mention it in his changelog. In
his changelog he has mentioned about optimization of scanning when Spam
and MCP archives are not kept clean.

Please let us know what kind of problem you are facing.

Rakesh