OT: "OMG YOU SENT TEH VIRUSESS"

Sean Embry sean at NISD.NET
Wed Jun 15 21:05:16 IST 2005

>>> kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM 6/15/2005 11:46:14 AM >>>
Like a lot of you, I'm on a lot of mailing lists.
snip

Has anyone had any success with these situations
before? Any magic words that seem to help
straighten out the offending parties?
>>> kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM 6/15/2005 11:46:14 AM >>>
A SpamCop listing seems to get them to pay attention when all else fails.

Sean Embry
Systems/Database Administrator
NISD.NET - 165.111.0.0/16