Messages in foreign languages

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Tue Jun 14 22:06:16 IST 2005

Hello,

Is it just me who has problems with messages not in English?  I know I
don't write perfect English because my main language is French but at
least I always post in English.

Why does it bother me?  Maybe because whenever I see something I can't
read I feel I cannot help the other person.  This list is so valuable to
people because so many people help others.  Whenever someone use a
foreign language, they can't get as much support because many people
don't speak that language.

Anyway,  this has been a busy day for me...  so forgive me if I hurt
somebody's feelings because that was not my intent. :-(

Denis

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste