Gripe about corrupted signed messages to the list

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Mon Jun 13 12:21:13 IST 2005

Garry Glendown wrote:
> Steen, Glenn wrote:
>> Peter Russell wrote:
>>
>>> I use Thunderbird on win32m to read this list and have no issues at
>>> all with any certs?
>>>
>>> Anyway, i do see HEAPS AND HEAPS of broken threads and the Subjects
>>> almost always starts with SV:
> [..]
>> But it's been noted, I'll make an effort to fix the SV:/RE: thing in
>> the future.
>
> The subject shouldn't be causing this --- just took a look at your
> reply to the clamav update thread --- looks like your message does
>  not contain the references header ... so, rather than messing with
> the subject, rather check why your MUA swallows the references ...
>
> -gg
Oh so true. Note to self - Ingest coffee _before_ replying to mails...
 Just noticed a bit of "optimistic header removal" that I actually
_do_ have control over... So now I should ge generating/passing through
wouldn't know how to "enable/add" the In-Reply-To: and/or References:
headers. Please enlighten me if you do.

-- Glenn