not delivering mail

Dave Filchak dfilchak at SYMPATICO.CA
Mon Jun 13 07:06:58 IST 2005

After working just fine for many months, I now have an issue where no
mail is being delivered and maillog shows consistent errors saying that
the address of sender does not resolve. However, in those addresses is
included my own domain and using dig to check these addresses, they all
resolve just fine. I have Bind running on both of my mail servers and
neither seem to be able to resolve any domains. If I use dig to lookup
domains that show failure, they all seem to be able to resolve. The
local dns seems to be working.

At this point, mail has virtually stopped. Any body offer up any ideas?

Dave