SA 3.0.4

Anthony Peacock a.peacock at CHIME.UCL.AC.UK
Tue Jun 7 09:38:38 IST 2005

Hi,

I have just upgraded.

It all seemed to go smoothly.  There were no obvious errors when I
restarted MailScanner, and it seems to be scanning and trapping as
normal.

> All
> I see 3.0.4 is out, anyone tried it with MS yet?
>
> SpamAssassin 3.0.4 is released!  SpamAssassin 3.0.4 contains several
> important bug fixes and is highly recommended for use over previous
> versions.
>
> SpamAssassin is a mail filter which uses advanced statistical and
> heuristic tests to identify spam (also known as unsolicited bulk
> email).
>
> Highlights of the release
> -------------------------
>
>   - Certain invalid "Content-Type" headers would cause SpamAssassin to
>     incorrectly process parts of the message.
>
>   - Certain long message headers could cause slowness when parsing the
>
> message.
>
>   - Added in SURBL JP list.
>
>   - URI anti-obfuscation updates.
>
>   - Additional bug fixes.
>
> --
> Martin Hepworth
> Snr Systems Administrator
> Solid State Logic
> Tel: +44 (0)1865 842300

> the system manager.
>
> This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept
> for the presence of computer viruses and is believed to be clean.

> mailscanner' in the body of the email. Before posting, read the Wiki
> (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/) and the archives
> (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

Anthony Peacock
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,
hated and scorned. When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join
him...for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -Mark Twain