Generic spam plug-in

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Sun Jun 5 23:41:39 IST 2005

You can already have mails quarantined on a per-user basis using the very
flexible rulesets.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Of Felix Schwarz
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 6:38 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Generic spam plug-in

Hi Julian,

just one addition to my mail:
I just thought of a problem that a message may be addressed to several
recipients that use different spam profiles. Therefore it may be possible
that the mail is considered as spam for one recipient and as ham for the
other.

One possible solution I can think of is that it should be possible to
"multiply" a message.

Another thing I would like to see is a more flexible action system so that
spam mails may be quarantined on a per user basis.

fs

Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/) and the
archives (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).