Generic spam plug-in

Felix Schwarz Felix.Schwarz at WEB.DE
Mon Jun 6 00:38:16 IST 2005

Hi Julian,

just one addition to my mail:
I just thought of a problem that a message may be addressed to several
recipients that use different spam profiles. Therefore it may be
possible that the mail is considered as spam for one recipient and as
ham for the other.

One possible solution I can think of is that it should be possible to
"multiply" a message.

Another thing I would like to see is a more flexible action system so
that spam mails may be quarantined on a per user basis.

fs