Release a quarantined file (postfix)

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Sat Jun 4 15:54:41 IST 2005

I think dropping quarantined messages directly in the outbound queue will
really release everything - even viruses.

While it's more cumbersome, the advantage of setting up rulesets to allow
skipping of certain checks for 127.0.0.1 is that you can always force virus
checks :)

Steve

Steve Swaney
President