Take 2: MailScanner children dying and not picking up new mail

Dirk Rieger dri at B-W-COMPUTER.DE
Thu Jun 2 09:04:04 IST 2005

after removing the razor-agent.log from the postfix-hold-queue the
MailScanner doesn't hang anymore. - But now I see an other question:
Since I first updated MailScanner a few days ago to a version > 4.40 razor
doesn't seem to run anymore at all. At least I don't get new entries to the
razor-agent.log or better a new razor-agent.log at all somewhere.

Is razor called with the user MailScanner is running with or as root ?