MailScanner ANNOUNCE: 4.42.9 released

Chuck Foster chuck.foster at STREAMSHIELD.COM
Wed Jun 1 11:20:09 IST 2005

Not sure if it should be considered a bug or now, but I thought I'd try
upgrade_MailScanner_conf for a change rather than making the manual
inpection, and noticed that it changed my local %variables% like
%ss-report-dir% to %ssreportdir% - this meant that any of the rules files
that referred to my original version would no longer work, and also that
the use of these variables within the configuration file itself were
unmodified, too!

C:>

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received
this
email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.
Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard
copy
by an authorized signatory.

       This message has been scanned for viruses and potentially harmful
                       content by StreamShield Protector.