Spam actions when destinations have different thresholds

Leonardo Helman mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Fri Jul 29 14:27:05 IST 2005

For this type of things, I modify Message.pm, just before
the return in new

  if( $this->SplitMail() ) {
    return undef;
  }
   return $this;
 }

The SplitMail generates n mails depending on the diferent user
preferences (and the recipients) and returns true if all the
people wants the same actions/subject modifications/.../...
and false otherways.

I'm using zmailer so, mayor parts of your SplitMails have to be very
different.

This generates n mails for each splitted one, so I'm trading users tastes
for processing time (but the event of splitting it's not so common
so I'm not n-plicating the mails received)

Saludos
--
Leonardo Helman
Pert Consultores