Three-way match headache

Chuck Foster chuck.foster at STREAMSHIELD.COM
Thu Jul 28 16:29:20 IST 2005

You're right, I missed a check for that when I looked previously, doh!

      My intention was that if the regexp included no letters, then
      it would be treated as an IP-based address match pattern. Is
      this currently true in the code?